Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182896
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of this Position:
This position has the responsibility to operate as a partner, trusted advisor and entry point for the Service and Post Market Business streams’ work priorities and ensures end-to-end planning for technology enabled business solutions. Prepare and own the application roadmap to appropriately deliver enhancements and projects to the Business.
This position reports to Director, IT. The primary responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position has responsibility for:
1. Complete ownership of the end to end system solution for Order Fulfillment and RMA process for system sales and service parts.
2. Responsible for building and maintaining the short term and long term IT capabilities roadmap.
3. Work with the business stakeholders to prepare the Business Capability Matrix / Mapping (BCM).
4. Responsible for business relationships and prioritization of projects, enhancements and new processes based on the BCM heat map.
5. Responsible for building and managing a portfolio of technology programs and projects that improve business process capabilities.
6. Maintain relationship with Business Leads to understand future capabilities and alignment with current processes.
7. Responsible for directing and evaluating feasibility studies, project scoping and project planning for business applications projects
8. Manage relationships with various technology and business communities to achieve project objectives across the project portfolio
9. Conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects.
Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience. In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must:
1. 10+ years of Business Systems Analysis experience in a company preferably in a government regulated industry.
2. At least 3 years of experience as a Solution Architect.
3. Hands on configuration experience in SAP SD , MM and / or CRM Service Management modules.
4. Experience supporting SAP CRM and SAP ERP.
5. Ability to manage IT projects from conception to implementation
6. Knowledge and general understanding of forward and reverse logistics.
7. Experience working with business end users, gathering requirements and building detailed functional design specifications
8. Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
9. Ability to work with minimum supervision or guidance
10. Ability to interact and influence variety of users and senior management.
11. Strong communication and organizational skills.
12. Experience with deep understanding of IT Applications and Technology
13. Strong Program/Project Management Skills - Demonstrated success in project implementations
14. Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
15. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
16. Very strong collaboration, negotiation, and influence capability required
17. BS degree –preferably in Computer Science or equivalent
18. Must be available onsite in Sunnyvale on a full-time basis
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.