Intuitive Surgical Careers
Genesis Training Manager - Western U.S.
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182922
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Primary Function of Position:
Expand the utilization of Intuitive technologies by partnering with sales, marketing and other stakeholders to identify and implement best practices in qualifying accounts. The Genesis Training Manager will manage Genesis team activities & deliverables that evaluate and train hospital teams in best practices of successful management of sustainable surgery programs.
• Manage Genesis initiatives within customer accounts in territory
• Hire, manage and develop Genesis team members
• Set and Manage Genesis implementation goals
• Educate internal and external audiences on Genesis best practices and strategies for implementation within their territories or hospitals
• Through collaboration with regional leaders, drive alignment of Genesis program and sales objectives
• Manage T& E budgets within the Genesis team
• Continuously evaluate and improve Genesis program offerings and materials
• Present Genesis metrics and milestones at department and executive meetings
• Create & report outcomes of relevant (electronic) surveys
• Conduct and support clinical training programs for surgical teams as needed
• Participate and manage the launch of new products or procedures
Skills / Job Requirements:
• Proven success in the role of Sr. Genesis role or comparable Sr. Training or sales role
• Understanding of all clinical specialties and technology platforms
• Direct customer interface experience (Managing accounts and customer relationships)
• Proven ability to mentor and develop the skills of others (TS, CSR, etc.)
• Experience managing training projects/initiatives with measurable outcomes
• Excellent presentation and organizational skills
• Residence within Western US region, and convenient access to a major airport
• Ability to travel up to 70%
• B.S./B.A. degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.