Intuitive Surgical Careers
Genesis Training Manager - Indirect Territories
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182924
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
Expand the utilization of Intuitive technologies by partnering with stakeholders within Intuitive and distributor partners to initiate Genesis program activities and implement best practices in qualifying accounts that drive increased technology and procedure adoption. The Genesis Training Manager- Indirect Territories will identify opportunities to deliver Genesis value within strategic territories and train distributor and hospital personnel to deliver key activities that drive the successful management of sustainable surgery programs.
• Collaborate with Distributor partners to identify market trends and needs related to effective operational management of Intuitive products as a service line
• Collaborate with leadership to develop, design and implement strategies to effectively deliver Genesis program value in a scalable way within the market.
• Train and mentor local Distributor Genesis personnel on the execution, measurement and follow through of Genesis initiatives within customer and distributor business.
• Participate in the identification, screening, & interviewing of Distributor teams responsible for Genesis initiatives.
• Set and Manage Genesis implementation goals for emerging Genesis markets.
• Through collaboration with regional leaders, drive alignment of Genesis program and sales objectives
• Continuously evaluate and improve Genesis program offerings and materials as appropriate by region.
• Present Genesis metrics and milestones at department and executive meetings
Skills / Job Requirements:
• Proven success in the role of Sr. Genesis Trainer or comparable Sr. Training or sales role
• Understanding of all clinical specialties and technology platforms
• Direct customer interface experience (Managing accounts and customer relationships)
• Proven ability to mentor and develop the skills of others (TS, CSR, etc.)
• Experience managing training projects/initiatives with measurable outcomes
• Excellent presentation and organizational skills
• Ability to manage extensive international travel
• B.S./B.A. degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.