Intuitive Surgical Careers
Genesis Program Manager
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182963
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
Expand the utilization of Intuitive products and enhance the Genesis program by partnering with internal stakeholders and key customers to identify, initiate and manage strategic projects. The Genesis Program Manager will manage cross functional projects that expand, enhance and increase the scale of Genesis training and consulting initiatives. This role will also actively participate in program pilots and provide support for Genesis, customer training, engineering and research initiatives.
• Formulate, organize and monitor projects across global territories
• Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders
• Establish suitable project/pilot strategies and objectives
• Coordinate cross-project activities between cross functional groups
• Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
• Assume responsibility for program results and communications
• Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
• Prepare reports for program directors and other stakeholders
• Create and report outcomes of relevant surveys and evaluation tools
• Participate and manage the launch of new products or procedures
Skills / Job Requirements:
• Proven success in the role of Sr. Genesis Trainer or comparable Sr. Training or Sales Role and track record of successful project management
• Thorough understanding of project /program management techniques and methods
• Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
• Excellent knowledge if Intuitive business systems and associated software
• Excellent communication & problem solving skills
• Excellent leadership, presentation and organizational skills
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• B.S./B.A. degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.