Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Administrative Assistant
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 182973
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
Intuitive is widely considered the most exciting medical device company in the world today. Surgeons worldwide are changing the way surgery is performed by utilizing our robotic surgical device, da Vinci™ to enhance their surgical precision and greatly improve patient benefits. We are seeking an upbeat energetic individual to provide administrative assistance to a group of technical executives of this fast-paced exciting medical device company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position has responsibility and authority for:
• Provide support to SVP, Marketing & his VP’s in all daily administrative tasks.
• Schedule meetings, appointments and travel worldwide, maintaining calendars.
• Coordinate meetings, VIP visits, events, and off-sites:
o Order food, secure locations and set up, secure equipment resources needed, coordinate hotel and transportation services.
o Schedule interviews for organization.
o Facilitate transitions between contacts and greet guests as appropriate.
o Maintain meeting minutes and action items follow up lists.
• Develop a solid understanding of the complex, global environment and be able to credibly interact with individuals inside and outside of the company.
o Screen email correspondence, mail and telephone calls; review, route and respond to inquiries as appropriate.
• Develop, edit, and publish presentations, prepare agendas, letters, and reports as requested:
o Collect/produce reports as needed by VPs
• Monitor company-wide travel expenses and work with Finance to reconcile monthly billing and support budget planning efforts.
o Complete expense reports and/or check requests, process invoices.
o Review Purchase Orders and track project expenses.
• Complete other administrative duties or projects as needed or assigned, including but not limited to:
o Faxing, copying, FedEx, filing, order supplies, print/collate/binder,
o Coordinate with IT on printer/copier maintenance and paper supplies,
In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must have:
• A minimum of 4 years of administrative support experience including at least 3 years experience supporting Executive level staff
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Flexible “can-do” attitude with positive energy
• A keen ability to prioritize and juggle tasks
• Proven dependability, reliability, and resilience
• Unrivaled organization skills
• Strong customer service professional presence
• Works well collaborating with others; “team player”
• Strong experience using the MS Office product suite including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word; Visio a plus.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.