Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Director, APAC Finance & Sales Operations
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 183098
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Position’s Objective & Summary:
The APAC Finance & Sales Operations Senior Director acts as a trusted advisor and business partner for the SVP of APAC Direct. Responsible for local teams throughout Asia, he/she will elevate performance of the Finance & Sales Operations departments as they support local General Managers. This role requires extensive travel to Asia.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Serve as primary consultant, strategic advisor and analyst for the SVP of APAC Direct.
• Help drive commercial performance in Asia by supporting critical decisions with business insights.
• Provide leadership, guidance, influence, and best practice sharing with local teams throughout Asia.
• Responsible for teams executing core Sales Operations, FP&A and Finance activities, such as:
o Sales Operations: Territory Design, Quota, customer targeting, performance management, etc.o FP&A: Long-range Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, P&L Management, etc.o Finance: accounting, facilities, IT and certain administrative functions that vary by region
• Direct leadership of Finance functions in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and India, with matrix reporting into the General Managers in each of those regions.
• Consolidate performance results, publish quarterly reports and build dashboards for APAC Direct.
• Guide pan-APAC resource allocation decisions based on opportunities and local needs.
• Support development of regional goals and provide reporting on progress towards goals.
• Manage high-priority pan-APAC commercial projects.
• Extensive travel to Asia – including Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China and India among other countries.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws