Intuitive Surgical Careers
Director Enterprise Product Management
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 183102
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Primary responsibilities include:
Qualifications• Owns the roadmap for Intuitive’s enterprise portfolio offering consisting of hardware and software products, services and solutions.• Build and guide a small team of product managers as the enterprise group expands in scale. Excel at goal and priority setting.• You will act as a voice of the customers that include the hospital c-suite, surgical team, and patients.• Knit together the R&D and go-to-market teams in order to unify corporate mission, product vision & strategy. Drive product decisions and partner with other R&D leaders to collaborate and deliver.• Define and implement roadmaps, and with partner teams (clinical, regulatory, training & education, etc.) to understand the requirements and integrate into the roadmaps/sprints/releases.• Interface with the Design/UX team to help drive and define the entire solution experience.• Collaborate with technical leadership to build creative solutions• Work with product marketing towards advocacy, product related awareness and marketing materials.• Maintain a comprehensive competition / ecosystem map and provide positioning at product marketing, commercial and executive levels.• Collaborate with partner teams (hardware, software, clinical, regulatory, training & education, etc.) to understand the requirements and integrate into the roadmaps/sprints/releases.• Prepare and present executive level communication strategies, and business cases of key capabilities.
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements:
• Minimum 10 years of well-rounded product management experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on market expansion.Education
• Proven, recent corporate experience in medium to large, global technically driven industries and growth markets.
• Clear ability to work effectively with engineering and design functions and integrate outputs from these capabilities into ongoing marketing outputs.
• Demonstrated success in navigating complex business environments and driving efficient and effective direction. Change management experience essential; Collaboration / Cross-functional at all levels of the company.
• Exceptional leadership skills with deep business acumen; proven ability to inspire, motivate and provide professional development.
• Excel at goal and priority setting.
• Considerable experience and comfort in presenting and defending evidence with key c-suite clinical and economic decision makers. Important to be both an influencer and collaborator.
• International experience with demonstrated expertise in developing marketing to multiple end markets.
• Healthcare medical device or hospital/health system industry experience is preferred.
• Background in technology-based, enterprise-level products is required.
• Strong reporting, project management, analytical and prioritization skills; demonstrated change management success.
- BS/BA and MBA or equivalent experience required
- Engineering or BioMed degree preferred
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.