Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: Mexico-Baja California-Mexico-Mexicali
Requisition ID: 183276
- Inspect raw material in IQC area, filling out Inspection Plan format
- Performs raw material approval process moving it back to materials area.
- Generate Variance Request notification, documenting found incidents
- Performs SAP usage decision for each batch of raw material inspected
- Follow up raw material inspected records
- Performs initial Inspection for Material to be Transferred (Direct To México Program)
- Performs first article inspection process due to changes in Department Operating Procedures (DOP)
- Conducts inspection in CMM machine
- Supports PMC department for calibration of EFT's
- High School or technical diploma.
- 1-3 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires understanding of production, and Material Review Board (MRB)
- Requires understanding of SAP (or other ERP system)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite Programs
- Must be able to use / understand standard inspection tools and gauges
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances is desirable.(GD&T)
- Blueprint / drawing reading
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 (desirable)