Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Financial Analyst Systems & Vision Business Unit
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 183305
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
This role will be responsible for providing economic decision support, data analysis, expense management, and financial planning support to the Systems and Vision business unit.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for tracking, analyzing and reporting financials for the Product Marketing and Data & Digital organizations
• Create economic valuation and comparison models to support key business decisions
• Plan and maintain long range business cases for newly launched development projects
• Support annual and quarterly executive strategic offsites with ad hoc quantitative analysis for BU General Manager and VP Corporate Controller
• Design & deliver insightful dashboards to influence key business decisions and strategies
• Drive continual process improvement leveraging best practices, standardization, and automation to scale the business
• Support quarterly expense forecast and annual budget planning
• Support month-end accounting close including accruals
• Manage one financial analyst
• 5+ years of Finance or Marketing Analytics professional experience
• Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or related discipline
• Exceptionally strong Excel software skills
• Intellectually curious and self motivated
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fast, high quality execution of quantitative work with attention to detail
• Proven track record of good teamwork
• Interest and ability to learn multiple software tools including Tableau and SAP
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.