Intuitive Surgical Careers
Sr Sales Sourcer - Atlanta/Sunnyvale /Remote work from home
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Requisition ID: 183353
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
The Senior Sales Sourcer is a key member of the Sales Recruiting team, acting as an internal headhunter in support of our hiring needs. The Sourcer is responsible for partnering with Sales leadership and one or more Senior Recruiter(s) to proactively identify talent for a variety of positions throughout the US Sales organization, across several geographic areas.
The Senior Sales Sourcer will support the talent acquisition strategy for our Sales organization by identifying, sourcing, and hiring the best talent for Intuitive Surgical. The Senior Sales Sourcer will be forward thinking and passionate about creating new ways to bring top talent to the Intuitive Surgical Organization. In addition to this, the Senior Sourcer will play a critical role in building strong relationships within the business as well as providing influence during the recruitment process.
Roles and Responsibilities
This position has responsibility and authority to:
• Develop and execute sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals. Develop and implement strategies for generating applicants using cold calling, networking, internet sourcing, job boards, social media, employee referral programs, job fairs, trade fairs, associations, etc.
• Conduct searches from individual contributor up to VP level, managing multiple searches at any one time.
• Focus on sourcing passive candidates through extensive name generation research, relationship building, internet searches, existing talent pool database searches, and research.
• Act as an expert on the employment marketplace, providing market information and knowledge to recruiters and hiring managers.
• Attend client meetings with recruiters to gain a better understanding of job requirements. Provide advice and guidance to recruiters and hiring managers regarding local candidate pools, enabling better decision making about hiring strategies.
• Build ongoing candidate pipelines for future openings.
• Screen and assess interested candidates for basic fit for the organization and role and provide recommendations on candidates to interview.
• Understand Sales requirements and culture in part by participating in company events such as World Wide Sales Meetings, Sales trainings and internal recruiting events.
• Monitor trends and developments in sourcing tools and technologies and utilize social media for sourcing and other marketing forums.
• Drive initiatives to enhance candidate sourcing strategies.
• Utilize and maintain Contact Management and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience. In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must possess:
• Requires a minimum of 7 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Recruiting agency and medical device industry experience preferred.
• Demonstrated success with cold calling and proactively identifying candidates for sales positions.
• Strong research skills.
• Strong influencing and selling skills.
• Good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
• Ability to build external and internal relationships and develop networks to identify talent.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and networking skills, professional and personable phone presence.
• Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
• Flexibility to meet changing business requirements.
• Passion for improving the customer experience for hiring managers, candidates, and new hires.
• A proactive approach and responsiveness are critical.
• Experience working with an automated Applicant Tracking System.
• Ability to travel up to 15%.
Position may be hired at a lower level.
This position may be based in Atlanta office, Sunnyvale Office or Remote work from home.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.